This eye-catching contemporary cocktail showcases the range of flavours that craft gins are capable of. Blueberries pay tribute to the blueberry and cardamom tonic, while the sweet-bitterness of the ruby grapefruit balances out the sweetest of the tonic.
- 50ml Cape Dry Gin
- 200ml Fitch & Leedes Blueberry and Cardamom tonic
- Slice of sweet ruby grapefruit
- 2 T fresh blueberries
- Pour gin into glass over 3-4 blocks of ice.
- Add blueberries, and pour in blueberry tonic
- Garnish with a slice of ruby grapefruit