Combining traditional gin, lime and cucumber with piquant sweet flavours from the Spice Island Gin, and hot aromatic paprika, this refreshing cocktail will lift your mood.
- 50ml Deep South Spice Island Gin
- 200ml lemonade (fizzy)
- 4-6 blocks of ice
- 4-6 slices thinly cut cucumber
- 2 wedges of lime
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Optional (mint to garnish)
- Pour Gin over ice cubes into tall glass
- Add cayenne pepper, cucumber and the juice from one lime wedge & stir (don’t crush cucumber).
- Pour in lemonade and give a quick stir
- Garnish with slice or twist of cucumber skin and lime wedge
- Float a sprig of mint for extra fresh taste