Because watermelon is quite watery, this cocktail is quite light and dry and refreshing on a hot day. If you prefer sweeter cocktails, pair with skewers of fresh deciduous fruit chunks like watermelon, kiwi fruit, strawberries or pineapple.
- 50ml Deep South Ruby Gin
- 75ml (half a cup) of pulped, seedless watermelon
- 25ml simple syrup
- 100ml club soda
- 2 lime slices and a sprig of mint
- Pour gin into glass with 3-4 ice cubes
- Stir in crushed watermelon.
- Add soda to taste.
- Garnish with 2 lime slices and a sprig of mint